London (20 June 2016) - The Business and Sustainable Development Commission welcomes 12 new members who have joined since its official launch at the World Economic Forum at Davos in January 2016. These new additions to its roster take the total Commission membership to 31.
The new Commissioners represent a range of geographies and sectors, further extending the wealth of expertise shaping the Business Commission's work. Their diverse perspectives and knowledge enrichens the opportunity for the Business Commission to make a powerful impact with the publication of its flagship report in January 2017.
The new Commissioners are:
- Ho Ching, CEO, Temasek
- Begümhan Doğan Faralyalı, Chairwoman, Doğan Holdings
- Mats Granryd, Director General, GSMA
- Helen Hai, CEO, Made in Africa Initiative
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian, CEO, Women’s World Banking
- Jack Ma, Founder and Executive Chairman, Alibaba Group
- Mads Nipper, Group President, CEO, Grundfos
- Cherie Nursalim, Vice Chairman, GITI Group
- Ricken Patel, President and Executive Director, Avaaz
- Dinara Seijaparova, CFO, National Management Holding, ‘Baiterek’
- Hans Vestberg, CEO, Ericsson
- Mark Wilson, CEO, Aviva